My first question is, does it work great too like the body scrub?
What I like about the Asian Secrets Whitening Facial Scrub:
- It’s a dry scrub. You don’t even have to bend on the sink and suffer while exfoliating. 🙂
- It’s gentle on the skin. It says on the directions to use it every other day. It felt so gentle so I tried using this consecutively for a week and it didn’t break me out.
- It’s makes my skin softer and smoother after every use. 🙂
- It maximizes the effectiveness of my nose strips! 🙂 Hey, I hate black heads, who doesn’t? I’ve noticed that ever since I use this before using my trusty nose strips, a lot more white heads and blackheads have been clinging to it. Yay!!
- It’s affordable. Who doesn’t like a product that’s cheap but works really well?
- It smells good.
- It lightens my pimple scars. I haven’t notice drastic whitening effects but I’ve noticed that my pimple marks lightens since I started using the Asian Secret Whitening Facial Scrub.
Would I recommend Asian Secrets Whitening Facial Scrub? Yes, definitely! It’s an affordable product that does the job really well. 🙂 It’s perfect for those with sensitive skin ’cause it’s really gentle on the skin. 🙂
Anyways, what’s your current favorite facial scrub?