A few weeks back, I received this pretty and classy makeup brush holder together with two tubes of Myra VitaGlow BB cream. My eyes lit up in delight the moment I opened the package because of the pretty brush holder. Who doesn’t love a pink holder with your name on it? Gotta love customized gifts! <3
Anyways, read on for the detailed review about the Myra VitaGlow BB Cream 🙂
Sad to say, there are currently two shades available. Beige (top) and Ivory (bottom) so morena girls like me might not find the shade that will fit them well yet. I find that even Beige is too light for my skintone. 🙁
Did I mention that it comes with a brush set too? The brush is too classy itself as the black bristles and handle is accentuated with gold ferrule. I don’t think this brush set could get any classier!
Myra VitaGlow BB Cream Pros:
- Smells good. Nothing beats a makeup product that smells good!
- It provides you with a healthy glow. Yes it makes your skin looks healthier and provides a healthy glow, this BB cream is perfect for those with dry skin!
- It hydrates skin well. It’s so hydrating that I don’t even use a moisturizer under it anymore. I think you can skip moisturize even if you have dry skin if you’re going to use this Myra Viitaglow BB Cream.
- Affordable. It only costs 99php (roughyly $2) for a 20ml tube!
- I love its consistency. Its consistency is not too thick nor too runny and it can be blended easily 🙂
- Nice Packaging. I love how it’s housed in a tube because I can control how much product I’d dispense when doing my makeup. No to product waste!
Myra VitaGlow BB Cream Cons :
- A very sheer coverage. I think the coverage it provides is too sheer even for a BB Cream. If you have scars and marks on your face, it will not cover it at all. Though it can tame redness a BIT.
- This won’t work with people with oily skin. The aim of this product is too add a healthy glow, when you have oily skin you won’t need to add any glow in it anymore unless you want to end up looking like a grease ball. If you have oily skin, try to shoo away from this BB cream.
- Few shades. As I’ve mentioned earlier in this post, there’s only two shades available so not everyone will benefit from this Myra VitaGlow BB Cream. I hope they add shades to the collection soon 🙂