I don’t usually use foundations to be honest because I have like the most confusing skin ever, one day my skin is too oily, the other day it’ll be dry as the Sahara Dessert. So I tend to change foundations every once in a while because of my skin’s mood swings. Haha! When I saw this Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation, I picked it up right away for my oily skin days. My skin is oily most of the time anyways.
Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation Pros :
- The shade Honey suits my skin tone really well.
- I stay shine free for most of the day, though I little bit of shine can be seen on my t-zone.
- It gives medium to full coverage when I use a sponge to apply it. When applied with a brush, it will only yield light to medium coverage.
- It covers imperfections really well especially my dark circles! 🙂
- The use of concealer is minimized when you use this foundation.
- It doesn’t clog my pores and I didn’t breakout at all.
- The packaging is thin and doesn’t consume a lot of space in my makeup bag. It looks nice and doesn’t feel cheap at all.
- It has SPF 20 🙂
- Affordable, it only costs 250php.
Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation Cons :
- It tends to get cakey if you apply too much.
- It will settle on your fine lines if you apply too much.
- It looks awful on flash photography because of the SPF.
Quick Tip :