This is just the second Rimmel London lipstick the I own, the first one from the Kate Moss Collection and I’d say I didn’t really find significant difference on this Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstcik than my first Rimmel London lipstick.
I still like this one, though. It has a great formula and it’s pretty affordable too. Rimmel London Lipstick are definitely one of my favorite drugstore lipstick brands.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick Product description :
- Kate Moss has created her first ever lipstick collection for Rimmel London. High intensity colour for up to 8 hours. Formula infused with Black Diamonds, reflects light like never before.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick Pros :
- It’s creamy.
- It glides on smoothly on the lips.
- It doesn’t dry out my lips. I actually felt like it does hydrate my lips.
- Great color payoff. You’ll see how pigmented it is on the swatches below.
Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Lipstick Cons :
- It says that it can last up to eight hours but it only lasted four hours on me. I only drink from a straw when I review lipsticks by the way. And also, when I ate, the lipstick is completely gone. If you don’t like re-applying lipsticks throughout the day, I suggest you seal this lipstick with the Lipcote lipstick sealer. 🙂
|A single swipe on my arm|
The Verdict :
It’s a great product all in all. My favorite part is the fact that it hydrates my lips. Lipsticks that are very forgiving to dry lips is very hard to find in drugstore brands these days. It may not have a great staying power but I don’t mind re-applying because it just feels like i’m putting on a lip balm when I use this 🙂
If you’re from Philippines, you can buy this particular lipstick from @thefacepaintco on Instagram or you can also reach them on their Facebook Page.