Hey Lovelies! How are you? it’s been a while since I lasted posted a beauty related post. Haha! Well, I’m trying to be productive before 2013 ends so here’s a review of Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser for you <3
I was on Watsons when I remembered I was running low on my Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer (my fave primer, btw!) so I decided to get another one. But this little cute blue and pink tube by Maybelline caught my attention and the next thing I know I’m already in line eager to purchase it. Great job with the cute packaging, Maybelline! Haha!
I mean, who wouldn’t want to purchase this cute little tube? It’s just waaay too cute to pass. I know it’s not a good reason for buying beauty products, but admit it, I know you’ve purchased something because og its cute packaging. Admit it! 😀
I think the packaging is not just cute, it functions pretty well. The tube delivers enough products and is hygienic too. You don’t have to worry about the rest of the products being contaminated. It’s the main reason why I love tube packaging 🙂
Thoughts about Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser:
- I love how this primer leaves a velvety feel to my skin upon applying, it just feels so smooth and makes you think like you have perfect skin. You’ll definitely enjoy applying makeup even more with this because of the way it makes your skin feel like a velvety canvass.
- It’s affordable for a 22ml primer. I got mine for only 239php and a little product does come a long way. A pea-sized amount is enough to cover your face since this primer is easy to blend.
- It does minimize pores but just a bit. Larger pores will still be visible for sure.
- I think this is made for those with dry to normal skin because it doesn’t control oil that well. I started to notice oil on my t-zone within two hours a wear. And at three hours, I already feel like a grease ball! 🙁
By the way, I am quite confused if I like the fact that this primer contains Silicone/Silica or not.
- Silicone sits on top of the skin locking the moisture in. Meaning it will keep your skin moisturized, which is a good thing.
- Since Silicone sits on top of the skin, it also locks in any dirt, sebum and bacteria that is already on your skin which may cause breakouts. And that is a bad thing!
But as for me, I have never had breakouts while using this so I think this product is worth giving a try if you have a dry to normal skin. 🙂 A good buy for 239php! 🙂