You guys know that I love wearing BB creams over foundation because it just gives this right amount of coverage without making me look too overdone, plus it has lots of benefits too. However, the staying power of BB creams are not as good compared to foundations so primers and setting powders has been a staple for me too. I am always looking for good primers and setting powders 🙂
Good thing I found this Hayan Silky Face powder. 🙂 You can wear this alone, or dust a bit on top of your primer, or use this to set your makeup 🙂 How versatile!
Hayan Korea Silky Face Powder Pros :
- It doesn’t cake.
- Sets my makeup very well.
- It sticks to the claims that it feels silky on the skin.
- It controls oil very well.
- Does not alter the shade of my foundation / bb cream when I use it as a setting powder.
- It’s versatile.
- It’s affordable.
- The packaging is sturdy and doesn’t look and feel cheap at all!
Hayan Korea Silky Face Powder Cons :
- The only thing I don’t like is the powder puff it came with it. I just don’t think it’s hygienic plus it doesn’t deliver the product that well. I like using a fluffy powder brush instead 🙂
Btw, I love wearing this with my Colour Collection BB Cream 🙂 If you use the same BB cream, I’m pretty sure that you should buy this powder too! 🙂