Okay now moving on to the review, this Lipcote Lipstick Sealer is probably one of the most raved product this year, next to Ben Nye Luxury Powders. I am usually not the type to buy a product because it is being raved because most of the time, they’re just over rated products. However, this Lipcote Lipstick Sealer is definitely worth all the rave! 🙂 Read on to find out why I love this product. 🙂
As you can see, the packaging is pretty simple but the font and the gold cap looks classy. The packaging is quite confusing actually because it looks like a clear nail polish. Don’t you think? Haha!
And look, the at the brush. The packing really resemble a clear nail polish. Haha! By the way, the reason why I took photos of the Lipcote with my Cat Color Lippies is because 1.) it looks dull alone 2.) they are a perfect match! The Lipcote is the solution for these lippies which doesn’t have great staying power.
Okay, enough with the rant about the packaging, let’s talk about the pros and cons of this product 🙂
Lipcote Lipstick Sealer Pros:
- It seals lipstick perfectly. When applied correctly, it really seals in the lipstick. There would be absolutely no product-transfer! 🙂
- Makes the Lipstick lasts longer. For example, this Cat Color Lipstick usually last me about two to three hours but when I seal it with Lipcote, it could last for about seven to eight hours without re-applying.
- Affordable. It only costs 350php (about $8.50) and it says that it’s good for up to 100 uses 🙂
Lipcote Lipstick Sealer Cons:
- It smells like alcohol. I don’t really like the smell, if you’re familiar with The Bar vodka, that’s how it smells >.<
- It has a tingly sensation when applied. It feels like you applied an alcoholic drink on your lips, but it goes away after a few seconds so I don’t really mind. Haha!