Schools has just started and if you are a college student like me, it is important that you invest on some good pair of shoes to help you survive the semester!
Let me tell you something, whenever I feel stressed and down, I go for shoe-shopping! Shopping for shoes doesn’t mean you have to buy lots of shoes at a time. You can buy a pair whenever your feeling down and you’ll instantly feel more happy, plus the excitement you’ll get while planning where to wear your new pair of shoes! 😀
I’ve listed a few shoes that I think college gals should invest too, all of them are from PersunMall! I recently stumbled upon that site and feel inlove with it right away!
1. Lace-up Casual Style White Flats
– when you are feeling lazy to dress up, you can just thron on a pair of jeans and then let this white lace up flats rock your look!
2. Cryatal Plastic Shining Flats
– Summer is over in my country, so we don’t have a choice but to welcome rainy days with a smile. lol. It is important to invest on a quality and fashionable plastic flats this season. You don’t want that expensive pair of suede or leather flats to be soaked in water, do you? 😉
3. Point Toe Rivet Edge Flat Shoes
– This pair of flats is definitely a must buy, it can go on well with ants and skirts, plus that rivets lining will surely help you steal the scene!